What is a CMMS?
CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System.
A CMMS software package will help you to manage the maintenance of your equipment and
facilities. You can use Maintenance Management Software to track and plan your preventive
maintenance schedules, and make better maintenance decisions to save time and money. The
right Computerized Maintenance Management System can help you manage your resources
better, in any industry.
What can a CMMS do for You?
Improve Planning and Decision Making
- Maintenance Management Software
allows you to schedule maintenance activities so you can be
proactive instead of reactive
- Store maintenance information with
your software. Retrieve information regardless of personnel
changes in your organization
- Make informed decisions about repair and replacement
- Minimize equipment downtime
- Improve scheduling of maintenance
- Manage routine maintenance tasks more efficiently
- Prevent expensive repairs and
expensive equipment downtime
- Track parts costs and needs and make better supplying decisions
PMXpert is the
leader in the Computerized Maintenance Management Software
industry. This handles both PM Scheduling and
Our preventive maintenance support staff is second to none.
They have exceptional response time and do what ever it takes to get the job done!